Services For Clients
You're a stay at home Mom/Dad who just learned about your divorce - what now?
You're a working man/woman with your future ahead of you - how would divorce impact your finances?
You are frustrated in your marriage and wondering - what are the financial implications of a divorce?
You are nearing retirement, or retired and have decided to get divorced - this close to retirement, what are the implications?
At Midwest Divorce Management, Inc., we:
- Work with clients to educate them on the methods available for divorce, discussing collaborated, mediated, and litigated to understand which best suits their needs/goals
- Work with clients to help them understand what data is needed and why and show them how the data contributes to making knowledgeable decisions about their futures
- Work with clients to educate them about the financial decisions they face related to budgeting & financial settlements, as well as tax considerations related to their settlements and division of assets
- Work with clients in mediating financial agreement in the division of assets
- Work for clients by providing reporting to clients, (and their attorney, if one is being used), to help eliminate confusion and frustration in the division of marital property
- Work to create more financially knowledgeable clients and financially prepared attorneys who are better able to solve settlement negotiation disputes
- Work with clients to maximize our utility while minimizing cost in preparing the groundwork for divorce
- Work to build financially stronger clients, working with you and Guiding You Towards a Brighter Financial Future